1. As our items are handmade, please understand that there might be slight variations between the actual item and its photo on the webshop, for example, slight differences in colour, in plastic parts and decorations, and in the shape of the cream.
2. Our handmade items might be more delicate than mass produced items and might carry slight imperfections.
3. Our jewellery items are designed to be big. This might mean extra care when wearing them. Note that jewellery items made with super lightweight clay are likely to be more delicate than others.
4. Our jewellery is not suitable for children under 5 years old due to small parts. Jewellery items are not edible.
5. We package all jewellery items carefully and they are sent in cardboard to prevent damage during shipment. We always obtain proof of postage and so we are not responsible for the loss, damage or delay of packages once they are posted. We recommend the use of insurance.
6. We will recycle packaging material - it is better for the environment and keeps costs down for both you and us!
7. All contents of Strawberry Doll Shop Website may NOT be used without permission.